1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

need some help finding rims

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Dwrek, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Dwrek

Dwrek New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I have a 94 s10 longbed 2x4 and I am looking for a wider rim and possibly the biggest tire I can go on it?
  2. jwco5.3

jwco5.3 New Member

I'm not to sure about s10's bolt pattern and offset, but i'm sure someone here has the info you need.
  3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard. You've come to the right place. Also, try searching the site. There are a few threads that discuss tire sizes.
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome!!!
  6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts

What i can tell you, is look in the long run, if you want to lower it, or raise it, don't make a purchase until you've done research on the tire, and the rim. For rims i love the unique look, sure the nice rims are on every vehicle, and they're the nice ones, but i love it when i see unique rims, it makes the vehicle stand out a lot more!

good luck, and welcome to GMTruckClub!
  8. Dwrek

Dwrek New Member

Thanks everone. Yeah i'm not looking for a flashy set of rims lol just a somewhat wider set that will stick out alittle. Also any other sugetions would help also on doing other stuff to the truck....
  9. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

******thread moved*******
    Welcome to the club, and if you have any questions on the move feel free to PM me.
  10. rip5164

rip5164 New Member

Welcome to the club. You should find someone here to help. Check the forums.