1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need some imput on rims

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Arlo, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Arlo

Arlo New Member

Hey guys,

I am looking to put a 6 inch lift with 35' inch tires on my 2008 silverado.
    Has anyone seen any rims that look nice. If so, please post some pics!
  2. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member 100 Posts

20's and 22's look good with 35's in my opinion... I wouldnt go smaller then 17's though... With bigger tires and/pr wheels you have a heavier rotating mass, so you might want to look into a brake upgrade as well... Just my $0.02
  3. rotaryenginepete

rotaryenginepete New Member 100 Posts

4. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

depends on if you want black or chrome rims here are my rims on my truck though its a 20 inch rims on 305/55/r20
    [​IMG]
  5. Arlo

Arlo New Member

Everyone's rims looks sweet, I agree with you triton I want 22's =)
    Please Keep posting the pics!
  6. HD2DMAX

HD2DMAX New Member

I like these rims, I don't think they would look good on my color truck though.
  7. ajfdirtrider

ajfdirtrider New Member

Do you like your trail grapplers pete? Im thinking about getting the same size.
  8. rotaryenginepete

rotaryenginepete New Member 100 Posts

yeah the trail grapplers rock so far. they are the quietest m/t you can buy, and they do awesome offroad. its the best tire out there for my purposes (daily driver and trail truck). they also do great in the rain and look killer