1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need some opinions please

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ian1324, Sep 20, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ian1324

ian1324 New Member

I put a leveling kit on my truck and I bought one inch taller blocks for the back I have installed everything a couple months ago and now Im starting to think it looks like it sits to tall in the back just wanted to see what some of the people on this site think about it

Attached Files:

2. ian1324

ian1324 New Member

here is a bigger pic

Attached Files:

3. zubbiez

zubbiez New Member 100 Posts

I think it looks pretty good with the stance it has. but why not just take the 1 inch blocks out for a couple of days snap a couple of pics to help you decide. pulling them off shouldnt take but a few minutes. either way you have a very nice truck there!
  4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

+1............
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I agree with you that it does look a little taller in the rear, not bad but taller.
  6. ian1324

ian1324 New Member

Thanks for your opinions I know its kind of stupid complaining about an inch but It kind of bothers me for some reason