Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need some suggestions

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Onyx Dragon, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Onyx Dragon

Onyx Dragon New Member

Hey guys. I'm new here, but I'm here mainly for my brother. Christmas is coming up and I'm looking to get him something for his truck for Christmas. He has an 06 Silverado HD (Duramax and Allison trans). He won't want anything overboard, so I was thinking maybe a turbo timer or since he mainly tows with it, maybe some guages (for things like ECT...I think that's the right term, I don't have much experience with diesels). Any other suggestions? Maybe a nice intake or something? Sites that have parts for this vehicle would be greatly appreciated too!
  2. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You can check out stylintrucks.com and autoanything.com. Both places you can enter the year, make and model of the truck and it will show parts that fit it. They're great places to look for ideas. Good luck!
  3. Has he used a programmer on it? if not maybe a superchip or bully dog for diesel. Not visible, but much appreciated.
  4. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

X2 on stylintrucks, great sight and always have great deals, especially on shipping!
  5. Onyx Dragon

Onyx Dragon New Member

He hasn't used a tuner yet, but I have a tuner I can do a custom tune on his truck with if he wants, so that'd just be wasted money.
  6. Project Reaper

Project Reaper Rockstar 100 Posts

Banks and Bully Dog FTW!!! :sign0011:
  7. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I wish I was your brother!!!
  8. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Check out Rollingbigpower.com, they have some cool stuff;)