Need to find where hose led to on 1998 gmc jimmy

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by mr-1998-gmc-jimmy, Sep 23, 2012.

  1. mr-1998-gmc-jimmy

    mr-1998-gmc-jimmy New Member

    Hello all, this is my first post. I am trying to remedy a PO102. I have replaced Mass air flow sensor and used carburetor spray to look for air leaks. I need to find where and replace hose that is dry rotted and goes into right side of driver fender. I have replaced the 2 other hose on check valve. There where 7/32 and 5/32. Thanks.


Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos