Need to know this asap! (tonight)

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by DSpivey, Jul 1, 2009.

1. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

Will an 18" rim with a 33x12.50/18 tire fit a 4x4 silverado with a 2" leveling kit on the front?!
  2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member

3. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

should they fit without a lot of rubbing?
  4. Jomodeere

Jomodeere New Member

Theyll fit but you might have to cut out some off the inner fender plastic. The leveling kit says you can clear up to 31s but ive seen them clear 35s with minimal cutting of the plastic.
  5. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

ok man thanks....when you"re spending a lot of money like this ya wanna make sure you're right ya know?
  6. bob13

bob13 New Member

I don't want to rain on your parade but, what year is the truck and are the rims factory rims. If not what is the back-spacing and offset. I have an 07 NBS with 18" after market rims with 265/75/18s and they rub a little (very Little) 33s would be rubbing VERY VERY much. I have a 2.5" levelling kit. I didnt see what ruck you had on your profile so I chimed in anyway......I'd hate to see you make a decision you weren't prepared for. Good Luck
  7. bubba33

bubba33 New Member

There should be a sticky or rule here to post what year truck you are asking about. It happens all the time here.