Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Need to replace carb and intake manifold

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by goinhtn63, Oct 3, 2013.

1. goinhtn63

goinhtn63 New Member

I want to put a new carb and intake manifold on my 1977 Blazer with a 350c.i. Any suggestions on which ones to get??

Thanks..
    Kevin..

This truck is for hunting and 4 wheeling so mostly off-road use.

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Summit racing has tons of diffrent upgrades for GM 350s Check out their site they have all kinds of intake and carb kits both cheap and high end.

3. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

One thing to keep in mind, is what do you have to go along with the Intake/Carb. Stock 350ci., exhaust add on and so forth. So Summit is one place to look into since they have everything you'll need as suggested. Do be afraid to get the numbers from them (or whomever) and shop around to compare.

4. poncho62

poncho62 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I would rebuild the Quadrajet carb on it.....Pretty hard to beat their reliability.