1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need to vent about Explorer conversion vans

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MPC-Silverado, Nov 19, 2010.

1. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado New Member

So yeah i got a customers van in the shop with a cracked up lower side panel... I needed to order the running board part just by the passanger door (they are in several parts and unbolt) So i looked around to find out that Explorer Vans custom made them so i have to order the part from them. So i called them up a few days ago and that department wasnt open so i left them a message... guess what no call. so i just called them again today. finally got through to someone and i found out that the price of that small part is $350 shipped.
    WOW!!!!!! *************
    the complete running board option on the vans are only $200 i only need a part of it lol!

so i say ok so it already come painted then i assume (thinking i wont have to order paint and put that time in too) she said (with a smile on her face im sure) no sir thats un painted

Gay! dont order from them ever if you can help it haha
  2. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

Body work SUCKS don't it?? Ha ha ha. Cheer up!! You could be working on a rusted out import :)
  3. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado New Member

haha i have to do that too lol
  4. chucksrt

chucksrt New Member

Did u end up ordering it from them or were u able to find an aftermarket?