Need to vent about Explorer conversion vans

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MPC-Silverado, Nov 19, 2010.

1. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

So yeah i got a customers van in the shop with a cracked up lower side panel... I needed to order the running board part just by the passanger door (they are in several parts and unbolt) So i looked around to find out that Explorer Vans custom made them so i have to order the part from them. So i called them up a few days ago and that department wasnt open so i left them a message... guess what no call. so i just called them again today. finally got through to someone and i found out that the price of that small part is $350 shipped.
    WOW!!!!!! *************
    the complete running board option on the vans are only $200 i only need a part of it lol!

so i say ok so it already come painted then i assume (thinking i wont have to order paint and put that time in too) she said (with a smile on her face im sure) no sir thats un painted

Gay! dont order from them ever if you can help it haha

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Body work SUCKS don't it?? Ha ha ha. Cheer up!! You could be working on a rusted out import :)

3. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

haha i have to do that too lol

4. chucksrt

chucksrt New Member

Did u end up ordering it from them or were u able to find an aftermarket?