1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Need Trailblazer rear shocks

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by flyingguy, Sep 18, 2012.

1. flyingguy

flyingguy New Member

I'm looking for some advice on which rear shocks would work best to replace my wornout rears on a 02 Trailblazer with ZW7 suspension. Has anyone had any success replacing these with something other than the factory OEM shocks? Thanks for your help.

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Checkout Shockwarehouse.com. They are very good at telling you what replacement shocks go on your truck, depending on if you have air ride or coil. I know on my yukon xl with ZW7 package I have to replace the coils also if I go with normal shocks because the rears have Nivomat shock from the factory. I just put a set on of bilsteins on my bosses 08 envoy from them. They fit and work perfectly

3. flyingguy

flyingguy New Member

Thanks for the info. I'll look at the Bilsteins.