Need truck, This sucks!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by drillbit26, May 28, 2010.

1. drillbit26

drillbit26 Rockstar 100 Posts

:eek:h:I have sold Ol' Red. For the last week now I have been without my chevy. This is the first time since I was sixteen years I have not had a truck in my driveway. Sold it to get rid of one vehicle payment so we can save a little before starting a family. Hope Kids are worth it, lol. If anyone knows of a good deal on a 01 or up silverado ext cab around Va or Nc let me know looking to buy one straight out for around $10,000

2. SmokeU

SmokeU Rockstar 100 Posts

try autotrader or carsoup.com yet?

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

How about Craigslist???
    And soory to hear about your loss... I did the same thing, got rid of the newer truck..

4. drillbit26

drillbit26 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have been living on craigslist and autotrader so far but never heard of carsoup so ill have to give it a try. thanks. And yeah it sucks to go from something that was practically brand new but I guess we all have to grow up some time.unless your rich

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

try cars.com as well... and to bad you dont live here in MN 10K gets you a lot of 01 up truck....
    I got rid of my 2008 super crew, and got my 1988.. a step back but way way cheaper to modify. And what is sad is my 88 pulls my boat better than my 08.

6. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

That musta been a tough decision make. It would be hard to get rid of a good chevy truck. Sorry man.