1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Need your advice!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by BLK-Z71, Nov 3, 2009.

1. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

What do you guys think is a better tire all arround the Nitto Terra Grappler or the BFG AT KO??

Thanks,
    Matt

2. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I've never had any problems with BGF's... But I've never used Nitto's yet...

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Need your advice!!!

Never had Nittos, but I have had several sets of BFGs A/Ts on my Suburban and Silverado Z-71, love em. Last forever if you keep rotated. Ride is good. I have 315/70-17s on both. I got 60,000 out of a set on Suburban and have 25,000 on Z-71 and still look new. I had BFG M/Ts on both and got over 50,000 out of them.

4. BLK-Z71

Thanks, any one else have their 2 cent to put in??

5. BLK-Z71

How are the BFG's in the snow??

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Need your advice!!!

What is snow??? Always have lived in the south.:rolleyes:

7. BLK-Z71

I live in Minnesota and its gunna be here soon..Snow is a lotta fun you should experence it some time youd like it..

8. BLK-Z71

no one else has any imput???????

9. SlickMachine

SlickMachine Rockstar

I've got a few friends that run the BFs and they swear by the tread life. I don't know much about the Nitto's, so the sure thing is the set of BF's. I prefer Toyo Open Country's myself

10. hutch_pt

hutch_pt Rockstar 100 Posts

I looked at the terra grapplers and even the dune grapplers a few months back, and my cousin, who is a manager at Discount Tire, told me that they both were quite soft, that they didn't last real long. I went with Yokohama's instead and have been extremely happy. If the BFG's wear better, as the guys above have mentioned, I would go that route, even though the Nitto's do look pretty slick...