Need your advice!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by BLK-Z71, Nov 3, 2009.

1. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

What do you guys think is a better tire all arround the Nitto Terra Grappler or the BFG AT KO??

Thanks,
    Matt

2. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I've never had any problems with BGF's... But I've never used Nitto's yet...

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Need your advice!!!

Never had Nittos, but I have had several sets of BFGs A/Ts on my Suburban and Silverado Z-71, love em. Last forever if you keep rotated. Ride is good. I have 315/70-17s on both. I got 60,000 out of a set on Suburban and have 25,000 on Z-71 and still look new. I had BFG M/Ts on both and got over 50,000 out of them.

4. BLK-Z71

Thanks, any one else have their 2 cent to put in??

5. BLK-Z71

How are the BFG's in the snow??

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Need your advice!!!

What is snow??? Always have lived in the south.:rolleyes:

7. BLK-Z71

I live in Minnesota and its gunna be here soon..Snow is a lotta fun you should experence it some time youd like it..

8. BLK-Z71

no one else has any imput???????

9. SlickMachine

SlickMachine Rockstar

I've got a few friends that run the BFs and they swear by the tread life. I don't know much about the Nitto's, so the sure thing is the set of BF's. I prefer Toyo Open Country's myself

10. hutch_pt

hutch_pt Rockstar 100 Posts

I looked at the terra grapplers and even the dune grapplers a few months back, and my cousin, who is a manager at Discount Tire, told me that they both were quite soft, that they didn't last real long. I went with Yokohama's instead and have been extremely happy. If the BFG's wear better, as the guys above have mentioned, I would go that route, even though the Nitto's do look pretty slick...