1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Neon all the way??

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by driftmonkeyok, Oct 26, 2008.

1. driftmonkeyok

driftmonkeyok New Member

I am seriously thinking about putting blue neon/leds in the inside of my truck and doing an under glow kit also what do you guys think? I have a 1995 gmc heres a pic of it now.

[​IMG]
  2. Never Enough

Never Enough New Member

Do it if you like it.
    I personally prefer the Plasmaglow brand. They have a flexible thin LED kit out that is less than $70. Lifetime Warranty and they're bright. I have used them on several vehicles and love them. Install is easy and they are extremely durable. Easy to hide too since they're about a quarter of an inch thick and flexible.
    Plasmaglow also has interior flex LED strips that are crazy bright. I have some of them on my sport bike.
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts

they look pretty cool. there illegal down here though..
  4. ReadytoLearn

ReadytoLearn New Member

I recently did all the green neons and interior lights on mine and i'm straight in love with them. I always thought blue interior neons looked good and would compliment the blue on your exterior. You may want to read up on if having blue runners is illegal before you decide to do those, but I would definitely go with the interior neons.