1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Neon Lights in Grill

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by TahoeFreak, Oct 7, 2009.

1. TahoeFreak

TahoeFreak New Member

I received my blue neon lights for my 97Tahoe project and wanted to ask in anyone had any good ideas on where to place the neon lights for the grill area. Has anyone ever done it? any pointers to hand out? looking to start on it in about an hour. =)
  2. Dukeschevy

Dukeschevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Well depending on how long the strip is I would prob put it on the top of the grille so it was shining down at the emblem and the rest of the grille, or if you have multiple lights maybe all around? Hope that made some sense! Good luck show us pictures when your done
  3. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

lights

hi i have them in my grill. i put them on a pice of flat stock. top and botton. you can get it at lowes or home depot. ralph
  4. TahoeFreak

TahoeFreak New Member

Neon Grill lights

Looks like I will need to get another neon strip to focus on the bottom half now that the top half looks bright enough. lol damnit..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  5. lowriderinms

lowriderinms Rockstar

cool

man that looks cool!