1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Neoprene Seat Covers///Here's your Deal of a Lifetime

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 1flyfisher, Nov 15, 2010.

1. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher New Member

Costco once again has the Coverking neoprene seat covers on sale ($30 OFF) for a ridiculously low price of $139. hell for $169 they are a steal. These are excellent custom made seat covers.
    I know because I bought a set 8 months ago and just saw them on sale again so I thought I'd give you guys a heads up.
    They are really nice, they fit great and for $139 they are a steal.
    If you buy them at the coverking website they are $250+.
    They also come with 2 matching neoprene arm rest covers for no additional charge and you get free shipping.

Wet Okoyles are like $300 and they aren't any better than the coverkings.

If you wanted neoprene seat covers this is the best deal you will find.
    I am extremely happy with mine.
    Very comfy. And if you hunt or fish or ski or snowboard and drag your wet clothes into your seats these will protect your seats.

If you want to see some pics of mine let me know.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=11229049&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC|3960&N=4001192&Mo=199&No=2&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=3960&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&Sp=C&topnav=
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010