Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nerf Bars 2010 Crew Cab wheel to wheel

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by jbird, Oct 27, 2010.

1. jbird

jbird New Member

Looking for Nerf bars for a 2010 Crew cab short bed Silverado, That extends past the rear door. I have that 10" section of the bed behind the rear doors, That I would like the Nerf bars to extend! True Wheel to Wheel

Anyone know who makes these?

2. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I know that Westin makes some really good ones! You can find them at so many sites! They have a ton of styles too.

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Check out ICI running boards. I had them on my '07 CC Classic and they were wheel to wheel and the great thing about ICI is that if anything messes up they send you whatever you need for FREE. My driver side end cap got missing and I sent them an email just asking where I could by a replacement and they sent me an email back and told me just to give them my mailing address and they would mail it out to me.

4. jbird

jbird New Member

Called both today and had no luck.....But Westin have had calls like mine and is looking into that style....

5. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

NFab...mine are coming in tomorrow! :)

6. Greg84

Greg84 Rockstar 100 Posts

I've never seen any company make them for the 1500 crew cab with the 5'8" box.. The box section is so small in front of the wheel they wouldn't even be able to fit a step pad in there.

7. jbird

jbird New Member

NFab.....Hell YEAH...... I found some. ORDERED!!!!

This company will be getting more business from me.

8. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

Yup! i am looking at getting the Pre-runner light bar next! :great: