1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nerf Bars on Chevy Suburban

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by lakelanierboater, Mar 8, 2011.

1. lakelanierboater

lakelanierboater New Member

any suggestions for nerf bars and bumper for 1991 suburban?

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Some good nerf bars are smittybuilt,nfab,or westin i like the wheel to wheel nerf bars by nfab or smittybuilt here is a website that can be helpful for the nerf bars www.autoanything.com they come in black or chrome or wheel to wheel or just regular nerf bars. What kind of bumper are you interested in?

3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

For nerf bars check out N-Fab, Westin, Dee Zee and Aries. For bumpers I would do a google search to find one. My usual recommendations (Ranch Hand & Road Armor) don't make one for the 91 to my knowledge.

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

TrailReady makes a bumper for your 'Burb.

5. lakelanierboater

lakelanierboater New Member

tx

thanks for the info guys, was looking for a decent looking front bumper onto which I could mount a winch ...

6. Naptime

Naptime Rockstar 100 Posts

NFab. Nuff said.

7. 80 grit

80 grit Rockstar

X2 on the N FAB! I'm putting those on my 89 burb:great:

8. 80 grit

80 grit Rockstar

forgot to mention...check out tactical armor group for nice bumpers at a good price. They are building my multi-carrier rear as I type....

9. idowa

idowa New Member

I'm going with $40 worth of tubing and a case of beer for a buddy with a welder for my rock sliders...:lol:

10. janikphoto

janikphoto Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Anyone have pics of their favorite Burb bumpers?!?