1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Nerf Bars

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by adidasboy918, Oct 11, 2008.

1. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

How many people here have the Go Rhino Dominator bars and how much did you pay for them? My wife and I love the look of these and I'm just trying to find the best deal on them. I was orignally going for the 3" oval nerf bars for my 07 but just about everyone has them on their trucks.
  2. Jmill77

Jmill77 New Member

3. adidasboy918

Actually I decided on getting them and bought them sunday. got them a few days ago and installed them yesterday. I really like the look of them on my truck, just need to get use to them being there when i get out now. i keep hitting my foot on them since i'm not used to them being there yet. It also makes my truck a little lower. my back hurts a little from laying on the ground and doing everything myself but all in all i think it was worth it. I do have to say these were a little more difficult to install then the oval tubing on my dads dodge 1500. My dad hasn't seen the ones i put on and i think he maybe a little jelous. lol I found that Realtruck.com has the best prices on the dominator2 with free shipping. I paid $324.61 for it shipped to me.
  4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Let's see some photos!
  5. adidasboy918

i'l try to take some pics this weekend. Right now i'm getting ready for work.:frown:
  6. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Just put Nerf bars on the Suburban. Doesn't look as good as I thought it would... thinking of just taking them off. Hope yours look better...

[​IMG]
  7. Never Enough

Never Enough Rockstar 100 Posts

Yeah, nerf bars on a Burb....nah. I like the Carr Steps better on a Burb.
  8. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:rofl: Gotta love cheesy comedy :lol:
  9. adidasboy918

Update: Nerfs on my trunk now

Well I finally got a few pics on the truck with the nerf bars on it now.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      50 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      59.6 KB
      Views:
  10. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Those look awesome! Any plans in the new future to wrap the rest of the truck with the same look? Brush guard/push bumper? Tail-light guards?