Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Nerf Bars

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by Inthebreak, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Inthebreak

Inthebreak New Member

Need a little help out there. Just bought the chrome side steps for my crew cab. Am hoping someone can email me the installation instructions and hopefully they will include a parts list and count. The package with all the hardware wasn't intelligently done and I think a few pieces are missing.
    My email is Inthebreak@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

cheers
    Brian

2. doggy717

doggy717 New Member

I hope they aren't made by the NASTA company, if so send them back right now! they suck! popping, squeaking, creaking, vibing, you name it they do it!

3. Inthebreak

Inthebreak New Member

No, these are OEM. Just got them on Ebay. Had a bad experience with non OEM on my Avalanche a few years ago. Won't go down that path again.