Nerf-Steps

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by audible, Jan 3, 2012.

1. audible

audible Member

UPS just sent me an automated email.................."out for delivery". I ordered some chrome nerf-steps for the son and wife, so they do not feel like they are mountian climbing in and out of my truck.

Hope to get them on tonight.

2. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Those are going to look sharp on your truck. I just took mine off to see what it would look like and I like mine better without them - makes my truck looks like it sits higher. I would have kept them on if I had a family though, but being a single guy who is 6'2" I don't need them lol

Let us know how it turns out.

3. audible

audible Member

Wifey called...they are there. Christmas just got extended.:happy:

4. duckduckdog

duckduckdog Rockstar 100 Posts

I've got factory nerf bars on mine and wasn't really much of a fan of them until I put the leveling kit on last week. Now they look perfect!

5. audible

audible Member

Still in the box...:no: Maybe this weekend I'll get a few minutes to myself.

6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'm going out to get a set this weekend, I found a used set at Trader Village (local flea market) for $190 with all the hardware and no scratchs.
    The wifes mother complained she was having a hard time getting in my truck, I dont even want her in my truck though so I'm not sure why I'm getting them.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Tell your wife you'll put nerf bars on if she can find a set that's lined with razor blades...

8. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I took mine off last weekend. I didn't use them so off they came. I like the look better without them.

9. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

.....................:gasp: