1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Never Argue with a Woman

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Cableguy, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

One morning, the husband returns the boat to their lakeside cottage after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.
    Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, puts her feet up, and begins to read her book. The peace and solitude are magnificent.
    Along comes a Fish and Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"
    "Reading a book," she replies, (thinking isn't that obvious?).
    "You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.
    "I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."
    "Yes, but I see you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
    "If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," the woman says.
    "But, I haven't even touched you!" says the Game Warden.
    "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
    "Have a nice day, ma'am" said the Game Warden, and he left.
  2. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member ROTM Winner

that was funny !!!!!!!!!!
  3. 88 Dually 4x4

88 Dually 4x4 New Member

Love The Beast

GOOD ONE!!!!:great:
  4. maxumpower

maxumpower New Member

PRICELESS!!!!!!:great:
  5. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts