1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New 08 Tahoe Hybrid Owner - and, I have a repair for broken door lock actuators

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by gruvenparts.com, Aug 1, 2013.

1. gruvenparts.com

gruvenparts.com New Member

I just got a 08 Tahoe Hybrid with 4 busted door lock actuators for a decent song. So ...

I am repairing door lock actuators for 2007-2013 GM trucks including Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade, Silverado, Suburban, Sierra, and Avalanche (and possibly others). I've worked with a motor manufacturer to design a new electric motor for these things which is much more suited than the faulty GM motor.

I need some cores to rebuild, so if you have any passenger door lock actuators that are laying around your garage, I might buy them from you.

Eligible Models / Part Number Info
    2007-2013 Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade, Silverado, Suburban, Sierra, Avalanche (and others) using the following door lock actuators (this list is continually growing!) :
    R25-87-34-87
    L15-89-66-26
    L20-78-38-50
    L25-86-62-99
    R25-87-63-88
    25-87-63-90
    25-87-63-89
    25-87-63-86
    25-86-30-21
    Thanks!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Bump...

Sorry for the delay in this post being viewed but it got caught up in our anti-spam tool. Please note that external links such as yours to your retail website cannot be posted in the Forum without prior approval (meaning you become a vendor).

Sounds like a good offer here for some of our members, thus hopefully you'll get some takers on what you're buying.

Please PM me if you have any questions....Thanks!!