Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

new 4 wheel drive

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by chevymarine, Mar 9, 2005.

1. chevymarine

chevymarine New Member

It's been a long time since i've owned a 4 wheel drive vehicle. Not quite sure what I'll do with it.

I'll think of something. :lol:

2. MaxChase

MaxChase New Member

I have had a 4x4 for many years, but mostly old jeeps and stuff. Nothing that is as smooth and comfortable to drive as the Envoy is.

3. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

I miss having a 4x4. I would love to trade in my 2004 TB for a new 2005 4x4, but I'm upside down in my payments.

4. StumpJumper

StumpJumper New Member

I dont get much chance to use the 4WD on my envoy. :-( I used to live up north and then I would probably have the winters and some time near the beach, but otherwise not a lot of chances here in orlando to go 4wheeling.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

My last 4x4 was a 1977 Jeep CJ5. :) It's been 10 years since I sold that beast.