Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New addition to the family! 2008 GMC Acadia SLT

Discussion in 'Chevy Traverse Forum (GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave)' started by adampaul1964, Apr 27, 2013.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just added this to the driveway yesterday, traded my Wife's '04 GTP on this '08 SLT Acadia. Very happy with it, it's a lot of car for the money, loaded with leather, DVD and all the goodies. Going to make it so much easier to load up the Grandbabies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

How did I miss this? Great looking ride. Welcome to the family.
  3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Heads up display!? That is awesome!

PS: Why you always whoring up your rides? ;)
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sorry Adam, I missed it too.....Congrats on your new ride! Grand-babies??? I thought you were only in your 30s :glasses:
  5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

30's.....psshhh! Distant memories! The Heads-up is a great feature, it's only available on the GMC, the Enclave and Traverse don't have them. She had one on the GTP and loved it so it was a nice bonus to find the Acadia with one. I think it should be available on all cars myself, it's one gimmick that is really helpful, having the speed right there in front of you without being distracting is really nice. Alston, good to hear from you, now I can really start whoring out the pics again!
  6. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Apparently no HUD is the same on 2013 as well. The HUD is missing from the Traverse and Enclave as well. The Acadia has it as an option (Technology package) and it's standard on the Denali.