New addition to the family

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by adidasboy918, Apr 25, 2009.

1. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

My wife and I got a new puppy a few days ago. my mother in law found this abandoned puppy at work and brought her home.:happy: We named her Kiwi.

Attached Files:

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

Cute pup, is this your first child?
  3. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

My first child with my wife. lol I have a step child with my wife... her strange cat. lol
    My wife says she's not strange but warped and warped gooooood.:lol:
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member

She kind of looks like a Great Dane mix, the face is very pronounced for that breed. She'll be a big dog I think, probably at least 100lbs. full grown. Congratulations on your new best friend, so does she get to ride shotgun in your Silverado? :glasses:
  5. JMoney02

JMoney02 New Member

Good lookin' pup, nice job with saving another child, hope she is good as I know she will remember you both forever.........

Jeff
  6. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

She's has small paws so I don't think she'll end up being a horse but she does have long legs. Kiwi just got her first shots and the vet said she looks like she's a german sheppard mixed with chow. So I have no clue. lol Also the vet said Kiwi is about 2-3 months old. As far as riding in my truck, not yet. I've been working so no time to take her out for a ride yet. Plus she puked in my mother in laws car on the way home the first day. I felt so bad about that since my mom's car (05 Acura TL) is her pride and joy and keeps it clean and waxed at all times.
  7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Administrator Staff Member

Good lookin little girl. I've always believed the best furry family members are ones really needed a home, they seem to be more appreciative.
  8. LisaO925

LisaO925 New Member

Awwwwwwww how flippin cute is she. Thank you for giving her a home! I have two dogs, a super massive 120+lb German Shepherd, and a 11lb mini dashund... I love them both so very much, but wish I could have decided to get one dog, more along the 30lb mark..lol
  9. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member

my cousin has a million of those
  10. vncj96

vncj96 New Member

I would say with the small paws and her face almost looks like a boxer mix. I have a 120lbs Rottweiller and 80lbs (so far) Fox Red Lab. I will never have just one, they keep eachother very well occupied during the day!