New addition to the family!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TexasTechRaider, Jul 7, 2012.

1. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I didn't want to tell anybody until it was final with the bank but I just received a call and was told that I am officially the owner of a 2012 Chevy Cruze! It will be nice to have something that gets good gas mileage for once, haha!

I am going on vacation this week and taking my "baby" so the Cruze will have to just sit and wait until I get home!

It's a LT RS with the ecotec engine. I wanted the manuel transmission but they had none with the interior I wanted so I opted for the automatic, I sit in traffic anyways so it doesn't matter. It was between this and the Camaro but the family thought that it had to many blind spots so we settled. I bought wanted the RS to get as much "sportiness" out of it as possible!

Here's a pic of me and the Cruze last night when I drove it off the lot.

Attached Files:

2. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

Congrats, I've started to like the cruze myself. Maybe when and if my wife wants to trade in her Envoy we will look at them, I kinda miss my 08 altima for the gas mileage, 25 around town and 33 highway

3. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy Rockstar 100 Posts

congratulations,must show us day time pictures,have a great vacation

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congratulations!!! You'll have to let us know what you think once you've gotten a few miles out it.

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Congrats on the new baby. Give updates on likes and dislikes as time goes on.