1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New addition to the family!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TexasTechRaider, Jul 7, 2012.

1. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider New Member

I didn't want to tell anybody until it was final with the bank but I just received a call and was told that I am officially the owner of a 2012 Chevy Cruze! It will be nice to have something that gets good gas mileage for once, haha!

I am going on vacation this week and taking my "baby" so the Cruze will have to just sit and wait until I get home!

It's a LT RS with the ecotec engine. I wanted the manuel transmission but they had none with the interior I wanted so I opted for the automatic, I sit in traffic anyways so it doesn't matter. It was between this and the Camaro but the family thought that it had to many blind spots so we settled. I bought wanted the RS to get as much "sportiness" out of it as possible!

Here's a pic of me and the Cruze last night when I drove it off the lot.

Attached Files:

2. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Member

Congrats, I've started to like the cruze myself. Maybe when and if my wife wants to trade in her Envoy we will look at them, I kinda miss my 08 altima for the gas mileage, 25 around town and 33 highway
  3. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy New Member

congratulations,must show us day time pictures,have a great vacation
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congratulations!!! You'll have to let us know what you think once you've gotten a few miles out it.
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Congrats on the new baby. Give updates on likes and dislikes as time goes on.