New Album Pictures including Painting stock rims.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by finalday7, Jul 12, 2008.

1. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey I added some new photos of my truck, A Progression on Painting stock rims along with Products used and a Picture of some Painted plastic parts under the hood of my old truck. Check em out.:great:

2. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Looks really good man, I like what you've done with the truck so far. Very nice!

3. finalday7

Thanks alot, I sure hoping I can have a denali one day like someone else on here :glasses:

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Those look good, easily as good as powdercoat and a lot cheaper.

5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nice new pics!! what are you doin with the rims??

6. finalday7

That was the spare on my old f150. Traded her in for the Sierra.

7. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks great man! :great: What rims are you going to paint if you like how it turns out on that one? Surely not your sweet chrome 20's!! :gasp:

8. finalday7

No Actually I did it on my old truck because I really just didn't like the stock rims it came with. I was going to paint them black since my truck was Black and Red and I really liked the quality of the rim but I decided to trade my truck in for this new Sierra. I don't plan on painting the 20's but If I get a winter beater that has some nasty stockers I'll be paintin them.

I just figured I'd post this so anyone who was thinkin about paintin theirs could have a little bit of reference.