New and need left side mirror glass insert

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by DPaulfinch, Feb 11, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. DPaulfinch

DPaulfinch New Member

Hello, new to the group. I live in Texas about 20 miles Northwest of Fort Worth out in the country. I own four different Chevy trucks, 2005 Chevy 2500 HD 4 WD Duramax, 2000 1500 Silvarado, 1972 El Camino and a 1959 Chevy Apache. The latter two are in the process of restoration.

Is there anyone out there short of the Chevy house that has the left side mirror for the 05 truck, it is heated and has the LED turn indicator in the glass with the extendable tow mirror option. The Chevy house can order them for almost 300 bucks but I would prefer something a little less costly if possible!

I have tried eBay and Amazon with no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Paul
  2. 20TahoeLT12

20TahoeLT12 New Member

Welcome!! I am sorry that I can not help you.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

While I am unable to provide what you need I wanted to take a moment to welcome you here, Paul! :great:
  4. donyms

donyms New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you here. :glasses: When i replaced my mirrors I just bit the bullet and bought the GM replacements and I am very happy I did.
  5. Bighornkid

Bighornkid New Member 100 Posts

Hi Paul, Welcome to The Club.
  6. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. I'm guessing you are looking for the taller towing mirror, but if not I have an extra DS power mirror with all the options available, except it doesn't extend. Close but no cigar. Let me know it you are interested anyways
  7. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Try exploring the site and repost in another spot. You'll get more exposure and have a better chance of getting the info you need.
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! I've had good luck with some of the site sponsers: "GMPartsClub.com".; "ERG".
  9. Jamm3r

Jamm3r New Member 100 Posts

If they are the power extend/power retract mirrors you can get replacement glass here:

http://www.powervisionmirrors.com/

I've used them and the products are an exact replacement for the OEM ones.
    1 person likes this.