1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New and posting picts

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Red Z71 Max, May 11, 2011.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just bought this 2011 Sierra Z71 Max w/ 6.2 L92 trailering package. Let me know what you think!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

I commented in the Red Truck Picture Thread earlier but I think your truck looks great! I'm not a big fan of chrome but I think it's pretty tasteful here on your truck. Nice work!
  3. jdennis44

jdennis44 New Member

well as you can see by my truck i am also not the biggest fan of chrome. BUT holy cow that is a great looking truck. chrome and all that is a beautiful truck! welcome to the club and congrats on the new truck!
  4. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

awesome looking truck, i think it looked a lil cleaner without the chrome fender trim, but its your preference
  5. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Holy tire shine!!! Other than that, I think I am in love! :great:
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Your sig says a 3" lift w/35's. Do you get any rubbing with that combo? Do you take your ride off road at all? That is one nice ride you got there.
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The fronts rub slightly on turns but will stop with minimum tire wear. No it doesn't go off road!
  8. drillbit26

drillbit26 New Member

Think im in love
  9. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Site.....:glasses:
  10. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

Welcome and nice truck. I never knew they made a chrome Rockstar.

My only complaint is too much tire shine. Tires look better to me when they are clean, but dull.