For Sale NEW Asanti Wheels and Four (4) Continental ContiCross Contact LX tires, 275/45R20.

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by cmra1, Jun 22, 2012.

1. cmra1

cmra1 New Member

Is any one is interested in 4 brand new Asanti 20" wheels and tires as listed above? Wheels are similar to the AF146, but slight modifications, 6 x 139. Custom built for West Coast Customs, so only 50 sets are on the market right now. Retail for the package is valued $4500-5000, but will entertain reasonable offers. I am hoping for at least $3000, but will consider reasonable offers. Let me know if you want additional pictures or details. I won these in a contest and had raffled them off for charity but the buyer backed out at the last minute due to delays from WCC and Asanti so WCC said the 6 bolt was the most popular size and we changed the order. Located in the metro Atlanta area.

IMG_1265.jpg IMG_1261.jpg IMG_1272.jpg IMG_1274.jpg

2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Asking way to much. First off they are only 20" and the tires are too small. A 45 should be on a 22" atleast. Second you won them it's all profit. Give a better asking price and maybe we can do business.

3. cmra1

cmra1 New Member

Yes, I did win them but there is tax liability so not all profit by any means. WCC said these tires would work with the wheels. Best price I could find for the AF146 on line was $845 ea, tires $185 ea plus shipping. Only 50 of the wheels sets have been made. If I can not get a reasonable price, I will give them to the local school foundation to sell and I will take the tax write off.

Make me an offer and we can go from there.

4. LOVINTHESTORM

So have you thought of a your bottom dollar price yet. These wheels wouldn't be my first pick but if you could give mwe a great deal then they might work. But would have to get bigger tires. Would you consider splitting them up?

5. cmra1

cmra1 New Member

What do you consider a great deal? make me an offer. I am talking to The Bert Show on Q100 to see if they want to take them as a items to sell for charity for Berts Big Adventure for sick kids.

6. LOVINTHESTORM

Well sounds like that would be a better place for them to go but thanks. And thanks for giving to charity.

7. cmra1

cmra1 New Member

I have not heard back from the radio folks yet, so what would you offer for just the wheels knowing that cheapest new ones are $800 ea?

8. LOVINTHESTORM

So here's the thing. I really wanted 24" wheels with some low profile tires. But with these 20" I would have to put some big meaty grapplers on them which aren't cheap. I could go $1200 on these wheels but I'm not willing to go no higher because the tires will set me back alot.

9. cmra1

cmra1 New Member

How about $1800, that's $450 ea, half retail. Cash at that price

10. LOVINTHESTORM

What is the width of these wheels 20xwhat?