1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Sale NEW Asanti Wheels and Four (4) Continental ContiCross Contact LX tires, 275/45R20.

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by cmra1, Jun 22, 2012.

1. cmra1

cmra1 New Member

Is any one is interested in 4 brand new Asanti 20" wheels and tires as listed above? Wheels are similar to the AF146, but slight modifications, 6 x 139. Custom built for West Coast Customs, so only 50 sets are on the market right now. Retail for the package is valued $4500-5000, but will entertain reasonable offers. I am hoping for at least $3000, but will consider reasonable offers. Let me know if you want additional pictures or details. I won these in a contest and had raffled them off for charity but the buyer backed out at the last minute due to delays from WCC and Asanti so WCC said the 6 bolt was the most popular size and we changed the order. Located in the metro Atlanta area.

IMG_1265.jpg IMG_1261.jpg IMG_1272.jpg IMG_1274.jpg
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Asking way to much. First off they are only 20" and the tires are too small. A 45 should be on a 22" atleast. Second you won them it's all profit. Give a better asking price and maybe we can do business.
  3. cmra1

cmra1 New Member

Yes, I did win them but there is tax liability so not all profit by any means. WCC said these tires would work with the wheels. Best price I could find for the AF146 on line was $845 ea, tires $185 ea plus shipping. Only 50 of the wheels sets have been made. If I can not get a reasonable price, I will give them to the local school foundation to sell and I will take the tax write off.

Make me an offer and we can go from there.
  4. LOVINTHESTORM

So have you thought of a your bottom dollar price yet. These wheels wouldn't be my first pick but if you could give mwe a great deal then they might work. But would have to get bigger tires. Would you consider splitting them up?
  5. cmra1

cmra1 New Member

What do you consider a great deal? make me an offer. I am talking to The Bert Show on Q100 to see if they want to take them as a items to sell for charity for Berts Big Adventure for sick kids.
  6. LOVINTHESTORM

Well sounds like that would be a better place for them to go but thanks. And thanks for giving to charity.
  7. cmra1

cmra1 New Member

I have not heard back from the radio folks yet, so what would you offer for just the wheels knowing that cheapest new ones are $800 ea?
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

So here's the thing. I really wanted 24" wheels with some low profile tires. But with these 20" I would have to put some big meaty grapplers on them which aren't cheap. I could go $1200 on these wheels but I'm not willing to go no higher because the tires will set me back alot.
  9. cmra1

cmra1 New Member

How about $1800, that's $450 ea, half retail. Cash at that price
  10. LOVINTHESTORM

What is the width of these wheels 20xwhat?