Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New BAK VP tonneau cover is here at AutoAnything!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by AutoAnything, Aug 22, 2012.

1. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

The highly anticipated BAK VP tri-fold tonneau cover is now available at AutoAnything! This new cover has improved weatherproofing and folds up against the back window so you have complete access to your bed. The no-drill installation is easy and makes this cover a top option for your truck.
    Priced from $659 + FREE shipping!

BAK VP Features:
    Secure your payload and save a bundle with the BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover
    Custom sized for your year, make and model truck
    Made from aircraft-grade aluminum panels with a vinyl coating and an EPS core
    Strong enough to support up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
    Folds all the way forward for full bed access and rear window protection
    Hidden hinges stylishly seal off your bed from stormy weather
    Equipped with automatic slam latches that lock down at every fold
    Rides inside your bed rails for a flush finish that leaves your stake pockets open for business
    Installs easily with no drilling required
    Works with most bed liners and bed extenders
    Your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty

*Note- we do not have stock for the 8ft bed version yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I like it. :great: One day I will get one, but I have a list and must stay in order,lol

3. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Well let's see... Tires... Tonneau Cover... Tires, Tonneau cover... tires... Sorry bro. Maybe next time I have 700 clams! ;)

4. AutoAnything

All good, tires are a safety issue too :)

5. 2k8z71

2k8z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

I just noticed the G2 is on sale.. I just paid full price for mine from 4wheelParts.... damn

6. AutoAnything

Is it too late to cancel??

7. 2k8z71

2k8z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Yep. It's already installed lol. Glad I have it on though. I'm fixing to go on a 700-ish mile road trip. Hoping for a little return on my investment in the MPG category. I expect at most, I'll get 1.5mpg. But not holding my breath lol

8. schmule

schmule New Member

I am still saving up for this one. I like it because is covers everything but I can have access to my tool box as well.

http://www.linexcover.com/

9. AutoAnything

You also might want to check out the Extang EnCore; it is their newest tri-fold cover that folds so you can reach items in the front of the bed or the back. The whole cover can be taken off too!

[​IMG]