Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New BAMA boy....

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ATCFLYBOY02, May 13, 2013.

1. ATCFLYBOY02

ATCFLYBOY02 New Member

Good mornin!

My name is Nick. I just purchased an '86 K10 single cab, 305/350, 6" Superlift, 35x12.5x15 & it'll be my play toy/DD (for the next month). I am a Forensic Accountant & I work for myself at the moment. As far as my location goes, well I hope you can tell a little about it from the title, but I live in Birmingham, Alabama! ROLL TIDE!!

I've built a TON of vehicles in my life & look forward to bringing this truck back to its former glory & pretty quick. It goes for paint & a new fender next week (Marina Blue or Indigo Blue, haven't decided yet) & I will be stuffing either a 12v 6bt Cummins in it or a 468 by Christmas :)

Y'all have a good day now!

Nick

2. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Hi Nick, Welcome to The Club.

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Nick, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:

4. Bamafan

Bamafan Member

Hey Nick, welcome to the club. My old man has an 87 C-10. I love those late 80's chevy pickups. They set the standard back in there day. Good luck on the project and make sure you keep everyone posted on you're progress. Roll Tide!!!!

5. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Welcome to the club...

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome, Nick! :great: