1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New blank canvas to work with in Kansas City, MO

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rex450se, Aug 22, 2014.

1. rex450se

rex450se New Member

Hello all from Independence, MO(just outside of Kansas City). I just picked up a 2005 Crew Cab Colorado and I can't wait to begging working on it. I ended up getting it for about $9,000 with 100,000 miles. I may have paid a little high, my brother bought an '05 2 weeks ago for $5200, but it was exactly what I wanted, 2wd, I5, black and crew cab. I picked it up last night and I've already installed a Pioneer Avic-5000NEX head unit and smoked the tail lights. Next up are a Viper 5706V 2-way remote start/keyless entry/alarm setup, tint the windows(I'm thinking 20% up from and 5% over the factory tint in the back and about a 10" brow in 5%), replace speakers and add a sub, maybe lower it some(I already scrap getting in and out of my driveway) and some new wheels.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's what I traded in for it. An '03 Ford Expedition lowered with Ford 22"s. I'll miss the Expy, I loved it, but now that I'm driving a lot more for work I need the added gas mileage this will get me. I averaged under 13mpg in it.
    [​IMG]

And this is what it started as.
    [​IMG]

I'm sure I'll be around for a long time to come. And go Royals!

Victor
    ChevyFan likes this.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the Site.....:cool:.....Its a Clean Looking Colorado....
    Pikey likes this.