1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Body Style Silverado Badges

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by ippielb, Jun 8, 2009.

1. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts

[​IMG]
    Those are what i want, just the silverado letters, so if anyone debadges their truck, and just wants them gone. Shoot me a message.

Thanks
  2. jason0595

jason0595 Former Member

Look it good!
  3. ippielb

No one wants to get rid of theirs? Bump
  4. bob13

bob13 New Member 1000 Posts

I didn't debadge mine (only the tailgate bowtie) or I would hook you up.......This is probably over obvious but I see them on ebay ALL THE TIME. If I come across any in my area I'll send you a PM. Good Luck
  5. ippielb

I don't have an ebay account. I don't like ebay one bit. Can't trust anyone these days. Bump
  6. jerrynino

jerrynino New Member

you can trust us! :great:
    i have some btw... but im trying to see if i can put them on somewhere... i debadged my tailgate so i only have that set... interested?
  7. ippielb

So you just have one silverado word letters?
  8. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 New Member

I'm only currently planning on taking off my tailgate bowtie... but if I end up taking everything else off i'll let you know. (I found some lettering at Autozone that i thought i might replace the OEM ones with...but i haven't decided just yet)
  9. jerrynino

jerrynino New Member

yeah my tailgate ones... i debadged it some time back... you want?
  10. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 New Member

I think I'm going to debadge my tailgate ones also if i do you can have mine and have a pair with his ^