1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Body Style Silverado Grilles

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by steamboatme, Dec 24, 2008.

1. steamboatme

steamboatme New Member

I'm looking for a billet aluminum grille for my 07 silverado. I've only seen inserts around the factory piece, not an entirely new grille. I want the billet aluminum grille lines horizontal not vertical. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  2. Never Enough

Never Enough Rockstar 100 Posts

trexbillet.com
  3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

stylintrucks.com
  4. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Google it. I have seen many of them. I just can't remember the web sites.
  5. sdpbob

sdpbob Rockstar 100 Posts

Im getting a horizontal one for my truck actully bought it off of ebay, all three pieces for about 200 including shipping. I havent gotten it on my truck yet but will be putting it on when I go home on leave bout the middle of Jan.
  6. steamboatme

steamboatme New Member

Im looking for a one piece replacement. The only one I have found is from RBP and costs $1300. It's nice but not that nice!
  7. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

I was on Ebay today and they have one piece grills. i found a replacement one that was carbon fiber with the grill being chrome. It looked cool.
  8. Perault

Perault New Member

man a carbon fiber grill would look sweet