New Bowtie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tbrown0102, May 30, 2012.

1. tbrown0102

tbrown0102 New Member

Hey guys im looking to do a new bowtie on my 07 silverado....does anyone have any suggestions or pics of thiers that arent factory?

2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! Check out the accessories thread to get some good ideas.
    100_1488.jpg

3. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

You planning on painting it? Or replacing it with a billet one?

4. tbrown0102

tbrown0102 New Member

just tryin to get some ideas to so which i want to do. I thought about having it painted Matte Black to match the wheels but not sure. Im not a fan of a lot of chrome so prolly not doing a billet non painted bowtie

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, If your looking for something unusual maybe you should think about the Hydro Dip. They have some cool patterns and they do good work. :sign0016:

6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

What does your stock one look like? Does it have a chrome border?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

That's what came to mind for me too, good thinkin'

7. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Checkout my emblems in my album... They are billet in black on the front and rear.

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:

9. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I removed the plastic cover (amber lens) and the chrome foil (under the lens) and the black plastic that was left looks just like the bullet bow-tie on TimTom's truck (may not be as nice, but a lot cheaper)

10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!