New camera - sweet ride!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by KidHauler, Sep 29, 2011.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

My wife said it was time for a new camera, and my uncle and I swapped trucks, soooo...

1993 GMC Typhoon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

kinda cool to have relatives like this, ain't it?
    D

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sweet, is it stock? Any mods like a tune?

3. KidHauler

Thanks, STB. It's stock as far as I know - he doesn't tell me all his secrets. It's fun to drive, and fast as heck, but jumping from the Suburban to this is a bit of shock in the size department.
    I love it when the sports cars pull up next to ya and rev it up - suckers. My uncle shamed a much more flamboyantly marked hemi pickup just a couple of weeks ago. Sure is fun...

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

sweetness that's nice. :)

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That is a nice looking Rig!! those are super rare now as well. so what are you using to haul the fam around in now?

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sharp Looking Ride......:great:........I'm with Murdog.....on How rare that GMC Typhoon Is!!.

7. KidHauler

Thanks, gang. I was reminded on it's rarity when I went looking for the hood-to-cowl seal. It was only a two year run. I'm pretty sure the regular S-10 seal will work.
    I always wanted a Grand National, so this is pretty close.

Don't worry, murdog, I've still got Da Bus for moving those kids. Funny thing, though, as I walked out into the rain the other day to gather the boys from football, I looked at the Typhoon and wondered how much cleaning I'd have to do before Unc came back...
    D

8. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok im a bit confused? do you only have this for a little while or is it yours now? sorry im a bit thick headed! and yes those are close to a grandnational however they are way way cooler as far as i am concerned. i prefer a truck over a car any day... says the guy who drives a beater lesabre to work rather than his truck LOL

9. KidHauler

Oh, no; not mine. He'll be back this week for the Typhoon. He just had more stuff to move (at slower speeds) than his could do. I can pick it up, whenever; I just have to find time, no kids, no tools, clean boots....

I like the truck, too, but if you know anyone giving away a GN, let me know. I'll take a month or two to compare them and present a full report :)

10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Sweet truck,love the colour!