1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New camera - sweet ride!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by KidHauler, Sep 29, 2011.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

My wife said it was time for a new camera, and my uncle and I swapped trucks, soooo...

1993 GMC Typhoon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

kinda cool to have relatives like this, ain't it?
    D
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sweet, is it stock? Any mods like a tune?
  3. KidHauler

Thanks, STB. It's stock as far as I know - he doesn't tell me all his secrets. It's fun to drive, and fast as heck, but jumping from the Suburban to this is a bit of shock in the size department.
    I love it when the sports cars pull up next to ya and rev it up - suckers. My uncle shamed a much more flamboyantly marked hemi pickup just a couple of weeks ago. Sure is fun...
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

sweetness that's nice. :)
  5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That is a nice looking Rig!! those are super rare now as well. so what are you using to haul the fam around in now?
  6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sharp Looking Ride......:great:........I'm with Murdog.....on How rare that GMC Typhoon Is!!.
  7. KidHauler

Thanks, gang. I was reminded on it's rarity when I went looking for the hood-to-cowl seal. It was only a two year run. I'm pretty sure the regular S-10 seal will work.
    I always wanted a Grand National, so this is pretty close.

Don't worry, murdog, I've still got Da Bus for moving those kids. Funny thing, though, as I walked out into the rain the other day to gather the boys from football, I looked at the Typhoon and wondered how much cleaning I'd have to do before Unc came back...
    D
  8. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok im a bit confused? do you only have this for a little while or is it yours now? sorry im a bit thick headed! and yes those are close to a grandnational however they are way way cooler as far as i am concerned. i prefer a truck over a car any day... says the guy who drives a beater lesabre to work rather than his truck LOL
  9. KidHauler

Oh, no; not mine. He'll be back this week for the Typhoon. He just had more stuff to move (at slower speeds) than his could do. I can pick it up, whenever; I just have to find time, no kids, no tools, clean boots....

I like the truck, too, but if you know anyone giving away a GN, let me know. I'll take a month or two to compare them and present a full report :)
  10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Sweet truck,love the colour!