1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New CARR Light Wing What do you think?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Well New mod just camein What do you think? I just put it on for now I will have it Flush with the bumper and lights on it soon...

A Do you like it?

B Round or Rectangular Lights?

Before.... DSCF9269.jpg

After..... DSCF9270.jpg DSCF9271.jpg DSCF9272.jpg DSCF9273.jpg
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I've looked at this as a potential offroad light mounting option. I think it looks good on your truck and am inclined to say rectangular lights due to the bar's placement and shape of the area around it. (I think they're going to peek above the bumper...)

How do you feel about its sturdiness? :happy:
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

its not bad looking in and of itself, but it looks weird to me. maybe flush mounted to the bumper would look better, but im not sure i would do that, vibration might make it rum and chatter on the bumper and chip off paint.

all depends how you mount it i suppose.

Alex
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Thanks guys... It will be closer to the bumper as soon as I get a Free sec On the way to NYC now for a Gig..I have some Piaa lights that might go on just for the show in Pa this weekend.. Then will will see...

Please post up..
  5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts

I don't know man. Rectangular lights for sure, but if they do peak over the bumper I think it will through out the sleekness of your truck's front end.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I have similar concerns. I'd be more inclined to go with flush mounts on that bumper, myself...
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Thanks guys.. I have like NO time in the next few days Got Events Fri and Sun in Pa and Sat is the Bloomsburg Show So I will have to see about raising it about 1 -1 1/2 in's and getting it more flush And also look into lights..
  8. sstoner911

sstoner911 New Member 1000 Posts

Are we talking about the thing around the licence plate with the wings coming off it? I don't get it...but that's just me. Makes the front of the truck to busy and for me it screams " I have a truck but I want to look like chrysler 300".:neutral:

Maybe it will look different with some lights on it?
  9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

Looks good, but definitely needs lights. I think PIAAs would look good, but not the chrome ones. Round will match your headlights and should look nice.
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Ok I did some work over the weekend with a belt sander So it fits better.. Lights I am working on now... SShhh

What do you think? DSCF9434.jpg DSCF9435.jpg DSCF9436.jpg