New Chevy Design?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by tigersdl65, Mar 21, 2012.

1. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 Rockstar 100 Posts

http://www.chevysilverado1500.com/2013silverado.php

Theres a link to a picture of a very odd looking concept.
    Does anyone know anything about this truckish vehicle. I kinda hope this doesnt ever show up on the lot.

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This thread was started a little while back but I'm pretty sure the photos are a photoshopped rendering and not the real deal. As far as anyone knows there hasn't been any information or photos released of the new body style as of this time.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/87303-New-look-2013-silverado

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

The picture you posted is a prototype that was unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show in 2010 but I'm pretty sure that body design has been scraped because the mixed and negative reviews that followed in various publications.

3. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

That looks like the old Cheyenne concept. They aren't due for a completely new truck anyway. They are ready for their couple year face-lift (88-93, 94-98, 99-02, 03-06). They need to make the SUV front fit the trucks and they would have something that will last until the next model series come out.

4. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

I like it but the front end, looks like a car. I really hope they get a small diesel in a half ton.

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I thought I saw another thread a few days ago with this same topic.

6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

For some reason Tiger started 2 threads that were exactly the same. Not sure why??????

7. EA40

EA40 New Member

This was just a concept Colorado that will never be produced. It's an attempt at a sleek futuristic truck that Chevy has ZERO plans of producing. Trying to grab peoples eye at an auto show and get them to come look at your real models.