NEW chevy owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Runnerboy23, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 New Member

HEY,everbody

I just bought a new 2010 chevrolet silverado 1500 white extended cad long bed. I want to mod the truck but don't know were to start lead me in the right way .

thank you
    Runnerboy23
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  2. Sam_A

Sam_A New Member

Welcome to the club and congrats on your new truck! Do you have any pictures to post?
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator

:sign0016:To the site......It depends on what you are going to use the truck for and how much are wanting spend.

For Performance mods.....the 3 bolt-ons......CAI....Headers.....Cat Back exhaust are what just about everyone does....so on,

For Appearance mods....Tire/wheels...Color Matching...the Door and Tailgate handles,Side mirror's.....Billet Grill...... Tonneau cover the list is end-list.

Which every way you go.....look around for the best price and ask questions re-guarding items you may want to install on your Ride.

Edit.....Also went asking for advice and/or help....give as much infor about your Truck as you can.....like what Size Engine,Transmission and so on....it really helps the other members.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  4. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

Welcome! Listen to what 99HEARTBEAT says :lol:
  5. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 New Member

Welcome aboard
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

Congrats on the new truck. X3 what 99 said, but also take a look around and search through the threads. There are a ton of ideas on here, from GM options to aftermarket, to homemade ideas, there's plenty of ways to mod your truck. Good luck and like ntbush said, post some pics if you have them.

Welcome aboard.
  7. Heineken

Heineken New Member

Congrats on the truck and welcome to the site. Lots of good information on here
  8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

Welcome to the club!,love the colour that you picked.
  9. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

Welcome aboard!
  10. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 New Member

Thanks everyone I dont have any pic's yet I will get some this weekend for you guys.

99HEARTBEAT I found that helpful thanks.
  11. SliverZ71

SliverZ71 New Member

Welcome to the club and congrats
  12. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member

Welcome to the club!
  13. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 New Member

Hi, and welcome to the site!
  14. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

15. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 New Member

Thank's everyone. What do you guys think I should get frist K&N 63 Series Air Intake or Truxxx 1.5-2.5 inch leveling kit beacuse down the road when I get some more money I want 32's.
  16. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member

Cognito 10"-12" lift:intello:
  17. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 New Member

ahaha I wish but on the real I'm 17 and dont have a job right now.
  18. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member

Out of those two options I would go with the leveling kit. More bang for your buck. I actually had that same leveling kit on mine with my 6 inch lift and removed to get better angles. I ended up tossing the leveling kit otherwise I would have sent it to you for nothing...sorry.
  19. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 New Member

canislupis69 that would have been sick hahah Im going to get the leveling kit .
  20. silverhobey

silverhobey New Member

mods/upgrades/installa/ideas/pics----alll of what this site and its members are about---hope your mods go okay and you are still getting ideas every day. Sometimes it is hard to decide what to do first and what we can all afford. Hope you are liking the site as much as I do up here in Canada