1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Chevy Vandura owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 73gitane, Oct 20, 2011.

1. 73gitane

73gitane New Member

Wife wanted a camping van so we found a '92 GMC Vandura converted to a Class B RV. Is there much van activity on this site? Thanks!
  2. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!

I have a 85 Bonaventure 12 pass 1ton that goes by "Da Bus". There are a few newer Express/Savanas, too. There's a lot of common features between the vans and trucks, and a lot of knowledge here - so if you're looking for answers or ideas, check the forums and ask away.

If you're looking to swap van pictures or stories, it's pretty much you and me :)

D
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I spent a lot of time recently building out everything needed to draw in more Chevy van owners on the site. :)
  4. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

I'll be watching....
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  6. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  7. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome aboard! Nice to have a wife that likes camping. My wife's idea of camping is the Marriott.
  8. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!!
  9. 73gitane

73gitane New Member

Thanks for the welcome! Yes my wife loves camping, maybe more than me. My first project on this van is replacing the heater core. I started another thread on this forum to get advice on removing the dash and heater box.

Steve