Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Chrysler commercials focus on brand identity

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, May 7, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Chrysler takes to the airwaves Tuesday evening with new television spots designed to clear up confusion about what the brand stands for. The commercials will appear on series including ABC's Boston Legal and Grey's Anatomy.

More...

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Like this...Hi I'm Dr. Zee, sorry about my goofy commercials about the Hemi. Our cars and trucks haven't been so "Uber" lately, for that we apologize. We are working very hard to correct our mushy soft trannys and the ever so silly SX2.0 (Our glorified neon) So in closing I would like to say that Belinda Stronach and her Father (Magna International) are going to be taking over the company to see what other car they can cram a 5.7 Hemi into because its the only motor we produce that works.

I am retiring to the Bahamas
    thanks truely,
    Dr. Zee

Something like that....

3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Did anyone catch that commercial? I missed it.