New contests in the works

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Aug 27, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

We've got some great new contests and giveaways in the works. As always, most of these will be based on random selection from superior posting! That is, the more messages you post and threads you start, the greater chance you have in winning the prize!

If I were you, and I'm not - for which you should be glad, I would start posting a lot right away in preperation for these new contests!
  2. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Member

Wow, that's cool! I lurked during the last contest, was in December/January of last year? Very cool! Thanks, you guys rock!
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Ok, I've talked with at least a couple of vendors, keep your eyes open.

Remember, it's all about your activity on the website. Keep posting and starting new threads!
  4. bassalive

bassalive New Member

I'm Canadian. My only coffee mug says Tim Hortons on the side and I need a new one. Does this count?......lol
  5. bry2500

bry2500 New Member

Well my mug has a crack that I sealed with MightyPutty. So I need it more than you.

Seriously it is sealed with Mighty Putty.

I hope this post counts too.
  6. silversurfer

silversurfer New Member

shucks I don't even have a coffee mug... have to drink the coffee outta my hands....
  7. tgrfn787

tgrfn787 New Member

I always pull a Man vs. Wild... drink the coffee, kill a python with my bare hands, gut it, then urinate into the carcass and tie it around my neck to save for later.

This must count.
  8. mburn039

mburn039 New Member

None of those count....

Does this count?

Mike
  9. Springthing

Springthing New Member

Mike... contest was a while ago. This particular one is over and done. Keep an eye out for the next!