New Cooper STT

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 03HeavyHalf, Jan 31, 2011.

1. 03HeavyHalf

03HeavyHalf Rockstar

Picked up a set of 285/70/17s the other day from a local Theisens for just over 1k. They just barely rub on the front at full lock.
    Before:
    [​IMG]
    After:
    [​IMG]

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

When i walked out after paying i hadnt even seen how the tires looked and there was already 2 guys looking at my truck. I love these tires, they look awesome and ride great.

2. 2wheelmudder

2wheelmudder Rockstar 100 Posts

they look good, like the h2 wheels as well!

3. IAsilverado

IAsilverado Rockstar

Those look great!

4. 03HeavyHalf

03HeavyHalf Rockstar

Thanks guys. I got a chance to play a little today in the snow we are getting here. Which, is coming down in buckets. But me and a buddy took our trucks through some snow at a park and drove up on snow mounds, these tires are so good i didnt even need 4wd to go up a nasty mound. Also took a bunch of photos i'll post in a bit.

5. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Those look great, man! Congrats.

6. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Can't wait to see the pics!

7. 03HeavyHalf

03HeavyHalf Rockstar

Im gonna have to make a thread then post a link to photobucket since its a huge file.

8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks good to me!

9. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Those are great looking tires. Definately need to get more pics up. I had considered them too, but do to much highway driving so went with the cooper ST and love them.

10. 03HeavyHalf

03HeavyHalf Rockstar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011