Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Cooper Zeon LTZ on my leveled 2009 Silverado

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Fan45acp, Sep 23, 2010.

1. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Awsome looking truck !!

2. sweetassz71

sweetassz71 Rockstar

ur truck looks awesome and very clean to that

3. Fan45acp

Fan45acp Member

Bamafan, These are 275-60-20,about 2" taller than stock.I have a Rough Country 2" level and the tires do not rub anywhere..

4. bvogts25

bvogts25 Rockstar 100 Posts

awesome looking truck! the leveling kit and tires def made your ride look that much better

5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sweet....looks great!!

6. Bamafan

Bamafan Member

Thats good to hear. The 275/70R18 are almost 2" taller than stock as well (from 31.5" to 33.15"). My silverado has the Truxx 2.5" level on it so I'm hoping I dont run into a rubbing. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I wish Cooper would come on already. Bottom line....They are good looking tires and look great on your truck.

7. BigZ

BigZ New Member

Awesome looking truck! I'm doing the same thing, getting a readylift leveling kit and from the looks of yours, I'm going to get a 60 series tire! Great looking ride, mine is 2009 exactly like that but quad cab.

8. Fan45acp

Fan45acp Member

BigZ, The Cooper Zeon worked great on my truck. I've got the E80 rear axle (locker). Last Christmas we were on our way home from Oklahoma City to Marshall,Tx . When we got to Paris, Tx there was about 6"-7" of snow, with a lesser tire we would have been in trouble. I just changed my tires last week, got some Toyo AT ll. Also went with some 4:10 Yukon gears.[​IMG][​IMG]http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae276/fan45acp/MyTruck004.jpg[/IMG][/URL][​IMG]

9. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

grills1.jpg Awesome looking ride, thoses tires/wheels and lift do it good,