Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New ~ Custom Truck Parts in Canada

Discussion in 'Custom Truck Parts' started by GMCErica, Dec 30, 2011.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we got a new sponsor: Custom Truck Parts Inc.(I found them in Alberta, Canada). Steve posted a nice welcome message to them in the Sponsors Section, but I know that most people don't travel down to that section a lot.. So, I am letting everyone know about them.. It took me a long time to bring them here, so it would be really nice if everyone posted a hello! Welcoming to them to the club, and check out their awesome website.. They have a huge CLEARANCE SALE!! going on, on their website too.. CHECK THEM OUT! (Sponsors Section)

Thanks everyone :)
  2. GMCErica

nothin' coach... its my lovely personality...lol thanks guys for posting on the sponsor section and welcoming them... I worked hard to get them here. i will be going to one of their stores next month...in grand prairie alberta.. I will post pics and stuff.. KEEP POSTING GUYS!! THANKS :)
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Thanks GMCerica but you really need not make the trip. Just take pics and post from your residence.
    I am sure pics of you will look just as good at home as in Alberta .
    Other GMTC members are bond to agree with me.
  4. GMCErica

Their store is 2 hours away... I want to buy parts from them, and visit their store... I can buy it and get them install it... Then post pics!! I could buy the parts online too, then I have to pay for shipping 2 hours away... A bit of waste.. I wanna check out their locations and products too.. Will be an awesome trip.. :)
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The clearance section looked pretty cleared...
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Yeah I know you want to road trip and check out the employees in person. And maybe even frisk a few before putting those pink cuffs on and putting them in your quasi cruiser.
    I think you should get Victoria to become sponsor as well as wicked temptations and Fredericks of Hollywood