New ~ Custom Truck Parts in Canada

Discussion in 'Custom Truck Parts' started by GMCErica, Dec 30, 2011.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we got a new sponsor: Custom Truck Parts Inc.(I found them in Alberta, Canada). Steve posted a nice welcome message to them in the Sponsors Section, but I know that most people don't travel down to that section a lot.. So, I am letting everyone know about them.. It took me a long time to bring them here, so it would be really nice if everyone posted a hello! Welcoming to them to the club, and check out their awesome website.. They have a huge CLEARANCE SALE!! going on, on their website too.. CHECK THEM OUT! (Sponsors Section)

Thanks everyone :)

2. GMCErica

nothin' coach... its my lovely personality...lol thanks guys for posting on the sponsor section and welcoming them... I worked hard to get them here. i will be going to one of their stores next month...in grand prairie alberta.. I will post pics and stuff.. KEEP POSTING GUYS!! THANKS :)

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Thanks GMCerica but you really need not make the trip. Just take pics and post from your residence.
    I am sure pics of you will look just as good at home as in Alberta .
    Other GMTC members are bond to agree with me.

4. GMCErica

Their store is 2 hours away... I want to buy parts from them, and visit their store... I can buy it and get them install it... Then post pics!! I could buy the parts online too, then I have to pay for shipping 2 hours away... A bit of waste.. I wanna check out their locations and products too.. Will be an awesome trip.. :)

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The clearance section looked pretty cleared...

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Yeah I know you want to road trip and check out the employees in person. And maybe even frisk a few before putting those pink cuffs on and putting them in your quasi cruiser.
    I think you should get Victoria to become sponsor as well as wicked temptations and Fredericks of Hollywood