1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New custom Z71 decal and "added" accessory....

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by buckmeister2, Feb 24, 2013.

1. buckmeister2

buckmeister2 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

A couple folks have wanted to see the progress on the truck since getting it in November. Wheels and tires helped a lot, and the old decals were faded (plus, I didn't think the color of the factory decals complimented the truck color. So, new decals in place...

003.jpg 007.jpg

I did want the blue on the decals to be darker, but this is how they came out, and I like them, so they are on. What do you folks think??? Lots more to come, for sure.

Jim, Las Vegas

Attached Files:

• 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      56.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

It's a start.. Hey your not the one who Shot up the strip the other night are you????? :lol:

3. buckmeister2

Nah, I stay away from the strip unless I'm in poker tournament, and still would not be there at 4:00 a.m.. However, I do believe in being prepared for any situation...

They have a suspect they like for it, and he sure seems to fit the crime.

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The decals look great!!!
    dont shoot yourself in the foot. Last year I lost a friend who accidentally shot himself in the leg while removing a 357 out of a holster, he was a 45 year gun veteran so he was very familiar with guns.

5. buckmeister2

Forgot to ask you you like your Enkei's. I'm looking at a set, as the ones I put on were a quick substitute for the garbage that was on the truck. I like the look of the polished Enkei's similar to yours, in a 17". They are not real agressive, or modular, but are almost vintage looking. Have yours held up well????

thanks,
    Jim

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The interior accessory is a bit more conspicuous than I, myself, would care for -- especially in states where it MUST be out of sight when inside the vehicle (which is a good number of them) ... in either transport mode or loaded and ready to go while concealed by a legit CCW holder. As long as you're happy with it and know the legality of it when it comes to the states through which you travel, it's all good.

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Get me the model number you like? www.enkei.com and I will see what I can do

8. buckmeister2

That is a good point, for sure. I asked my CCW instructor, and he referred me to Metro (LVPD). I asked them, and they were a bit vague, but said that, locally, conspicuous would me "in plain sight", requiring no effort to view, and generally felt this would pass the test. So, that was good enough for me. It is, of course, removed when the vehicle is not in use.