new door trim

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by hbfsbull, Mar 10, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. hbfsbull

hbfsbull New Member

Did this with some camo material and spray adhesive . It was pretty easy only took about two hours and cost 14 bucks

Attached Files:

2. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice! That was an excellent upgrade. Planning on doing anything else in the interior?
  3. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That looks great. A very nice upgrade.
  4. hbfsbull

hbfsbull New Member

I will probably do the headliner and visors in the same material and new seat covers I've just got. The cheap walmart ones on there now . Found some nice neoprene custom fit ones online but its about 500 for the front and back seat . Also still working on the electronic gun vualt in the center console
  5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey man that looks great!! Nicely done!!
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You did a super nice job on those door panels, it likes like it came from the factory like that! I can't wait to see the headliner done, because I have only seen that done in a smaller truck. I would imagine with the Silverado headliner it would be a real challenge, good luck in your upcoming projects!
  7. lancer

lancer New Member 100 Posts

ot a big fan of the camo stuff but that looks damn good!!!! nice job :great:
  8. hbfsbull

hbfsbull New Member

Thanks . I didn't want to go to crazy with the camo stuff but the previous owner put cigarette burns all over the interior so I figure this is better than nothing
  9. Shooter

Shooter New Member 100 Posts

Nice clean job. Looks great!! :great:
  10. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks great.. You can actually order that material with a headliner backing.. And it is fairly easy to do with a crew cab. Just make sure that you recline your seats when you go to take it out. Also make sure you use some pretty extream spray adhesive (they make headliner grade) to keep it hung right... I have done custom auto interiors before.. It'll look pretty good..
    The doors look quite nice. Thats the way i would go if i had a truck deidicated to hunting but id have neoprene everwhere....