1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Dude.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Canada, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Canada

Canada New Member

Hey all...

With the recent 0% offer, I bought myself a truck! Its a LT1 black crew cab/short box classic K2500HD....just a 6.0/4L80-E. I would of liked to have gotten a 8100/Allison, but we (or any other dealer for that matter) had ZERO stock of L18. It was built on January 31st, 2007. I took delivery of it Tuesday night (the 20th).

It came with auto HVAC...something I could NOT stand, but was stuck with (as the only other LQ4 also had it), but after driving it for a bit, I actually like it...a lot.

Other options....normal dark charcoal cloth seats, single disc XM radio, On Star (On Star PLUS package), G80, HD trailiering, camper mirrors, aluminum wheels, eletronic shift transfer case, skid plates, and 4.10 gears.

I've got to reseal the intake on the Beretta tomorrow at work, I think I might debadge/desticker the truck as well.

I'd like to put on amber roof markers, fog lamps, step tubes, bed cover, bed mat (pry get this tomorrow as well), and a set of 265/75/16......barely fits in my garage as-is, I think 285s would make it sit outside.

I work as a tech in a Chevrolet shop in Des Monies, Iowa.

Anyways, I am coming more from the drag racing/auto-x side of things...just looking more for a owners group...not information really.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds like you came to the right place. Welcome!
  3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey Canada whats up...nice digs. You should look into that spray on bed liner.Its so clean and strong. I seen a truck done and its was beautiful. Welcome aboard....From Canada LOL
  4. Canada

Canada New Member

Our shop does them.....I forget which brand, I dunno....I've seen to many peel back up.
    1 person likes this.
  5. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you!
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like it too. Especially the separate defrost setting feature.:biggrin:
  8. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts