new (er) wheels

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by vncj96, May 9, 2012.

1. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

As you can see from the profile pick I have updated the Mules wheels, from a 2002 Suburban, sanded them down, primed painted black satin and a satin finish clear coat. I also just had a Flowmaster super 10 welded on. While this is no ride of the month yet it is coming along. next up is the rust over the rear wheel wells and then fender flares.

Attached Files:

2. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Looks good bud! Definitely like it! cant wait to see the truck progress!

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's coming together nicely. Good job on the wheels. That's quite a project. It looks like it came out well though. Looking forward to seeing the fener flares go on as well.

4. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks Good! I have been wanting to paint mine - mine are chrome and getting them de-chromed and not having a spare set of wheels while i do them has made me procrastinate however!

5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Nice work! Definitely share the pics of your projects as you do them. I think some fender flares would look pretty cool which ones were you thinking of going with?

6. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

One step at a time it's not a race. Glad your putting progress pics on here. You never know maybe one day when your closer to your vision you might get ride of the month. Looks good and bet that exhaust sounds sweet.