1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Exhaust and Intake..Awsome Results..

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Djsilencer2k5, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Djsilencer2k5

Djsilencer2k5 New Member

Ok i finally got my super 44 duel exhaust on this morning....Sounds great especially with the k&N 63 series filter i put on last wk...Crazy how much the engine picks up and sounds...Gotta love these chevy trucks....Hypertech next...But i do got a ? bout it...Do u jus play with the settings til u find what u like? Can anyne share there settings that work best for them?
  2. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts

You can adjust the settings to find out what works best for you. I haven't even tried the 93 octane setting yet( I should next week). I'm running strictly on the 87 tune and it made a huge difference in gas a performance. I'd say the only real settings you should change would maybe be shift firmness and maybe top speed limiter if you tires can handle it. Other than that I don't think you need to mess with it all that much. Now when and if you get bigger tires or new gears it will deff come in handy.